Birthday..!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What am I doing all time at home? - Part II


For Part I

Earlier when I was not knowing how to walk (or was I too small to walk???) and crawl, life was too boring. Just laying in one place and staring the roof or just staring who were walking in front of me was meaningless. Now I really know how my life is meaningful to me and everyone else at home. As I'm able to walk properly, I don't need anyone's help at home to get things / toys for me, rather I help them sometimes. 
Baby is not listening to me, that is why!!
My Amma is very lazy you know, she waits for someone to walk on her way, and she will ask to get her something that she was waiting to take it from long time like pls get that book, pls get that TV remote and the list will go on!. So these days I'm the one who take and give it to her whenever she wants something. And you know what I do sometimes, Please do not tell anyone! some times I act as if I don't know what she is asking for. As I'm baby, it is too easy for me to act as if im not knowing the name of thing that she is asking for. :D
I dress myself to help Amma :-)
But sometimes I like to help them, that too when mobile / telephone rings, I will run and get the mobile / phone to them and I know the difference between mobiles, whether it is Amma's, Appa's or even Apuchi's / Thatha's. :-) Check out the video below how I help them in their daily life.


Sometimes I feel boring to be a good baby all time. So I just walk here and there (inside house only) and like to do lot of naughty things. My Grandparents will just tell me not to do when I touch switch boxes, when standing on my toy car and when I pull the Gas cylinders tube. But my Amma shouts (or should I tell, yelling) at me when I do those things and I feel like doing more when they say NO to me. I know what I'm doing might turn dangerous sometime but still... I really do not know how to control myself  ;-) 

Trust me, I can't control myself :-(
And sometimes I try to make them happy by cooing even though they are irritated with me and with my naughtiness and I know how to manage them :P 
I know nose will not pain if I pinch.
Check out the below video and watch out the last clip. I promise, you will know more about ME.



With Sacks n Sacks of Love,
Thamizhini.

PS: I hope Amma will allow me to write here now and then. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment