Birthday..!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Feb 28 - Special Day

Feb-28, It is a very special day... Ok, for whom and why? Ofcourse it is for me and Be'coz it is my first birthday with Thamizhini.
All time favourite, BlackForeest...
Actually the day did not turn up as I planned, but still this is the day where we can remember for one thing. Yeah we cilcked FAMILY photo today!  Not just because of my birthday, but also we have planned to do mundan ceremony for Thamizhini in the next month. We saw the soft copy of photos in the studio itself and they came out very well. Thamizhini was rocking in all the snaps.

We started around 3:30 from home to the studio and we reached almost in 20 mins. I was thinking how Thamizhini will pose infornt of that still camera and with new guys. But some how she managed to smile and posed very nicely. (Behind the scene: I was trying very hard to make her laugh / smile). I will post the photos once I get them. Keeping watching the blog for our photo shoot!! But look below for the B'day photos:
Amma, first piece is for me... !!!!
In the evening around 7 O Clock, I cut the cake (Yeah, As I said earlier, its BlackForest from Cake World) with Thamizhini. Look at the video for Cake and Thamzihini's expression by seeing the candle (Is it a candle, or a rocket???). Thamizhini tasted little bit of cake (Ya, right. i fed her only very little) and yeah, the cake was very tasty and yummy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment